BLAZE REAL ESTATE QUALIFYING CRITERIA
It is the policy of Blaze Real Estate to offer housing for rental to the general public without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, familial status, or handicap. In order to assist you with your decision on your new home, we are providing a list of guidelines used to qualify prospective residents of this community. Please review this information before filling out an application.
Application Fee: $50.00 per Application non-refundable
Applicants must be 18 years or older Occupancy Standards: One Bedroom Maximum Occupancy = 2 persons
Two Bedroom Maximum Occupancy = 4 persons Three Bedroom Maximum Occupancy = 6 persons
General Application Requirements & Information:
- Applicant(s) mush show current photo D. and allow it to be photocopied.
- A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated, and signed by each co-applicant and all occupants.
- Rental application must be reviewed at the time of submission to insure we have all the information needed to determine eligibility.
- Resident must have owned a home or have a rental history of a minimum of 6 months with a management company or landlord who will verify Applicant must have a good payment history. Applicant must not have an eviction.
- Applicants who are first-time renters or who have not owned a home may qualify by paying an additional deposit or having a guarantor. The guarantor must complete and sign the guaranty agreement. Only a relative or employer may guarantee a resident’s lease.
- Employment and monthly income must be Gross monthly income must be three times the monthly rent.
Applicant’s will be denied for the following reasons:
- Falsification of application
- Incomplete application
- Insufficient Income (Total of all applicants)
- Poor credit history (credit reports are obtained; in some circumstances an additional security deposit may be required.)
- Criminal conviction history for violent, drug or sexual crimes committed by any applicant or by any occupants (including children) who plan to live in the unit.
- Poor rental profile (rental history reports are obtained).
The minimum Deposit is $500 or 70% of one month rent whichever is greater. The minimum deposit may be increased if minimum requirements are not met at the sole discretion of the management company.
Units will not be held for any reason without a deposit and lease signed. Failure to move in or cancellation of the lease before move-in will result in loss of deposit and liquidated damages for lost rent and marketing expenses.
Blaze Real Estate may from time to time run specials or promotions with different criteria or fees that may be in conflict with this document. In these cases, the promotion and special will supersede this document.