This is a contract 1099 position. Responsible for preparing houses for new residents and regular maintenance of the propertie sunder our care.
- Completing light maintenance repairs in order to prepare houses for new residents
- Light plumbing repairs and replacements,
- Major appliance repairs
- Light interior and exterior carpentry
- Lawn mowing and edging.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Preferably a vehicle with a bed for carrying large materials.
- Have own tools.
- 1 year related experience, including light electrical and plumbing
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposes
- Must be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Cell phone service
- Must be able to successfully complete a background investigation including criminal record search, employment verification, and drug screen
Contact BLAZE Property Management with resume, references and pay requirements.
This is a contract 1099 position. Responsible for cleaning made-ready houses for move-in of new tenants.
This is not a full time or even part time position. It is as needed when needed. Must be able to complete within 48 hours of assignment.
Checklist of property items provided for each unit.