Your tenant hasn’t paid in months. You are losing money by the day. The eviction process is confusing and COVID has made it worse.
An eviction can be very expensive, time consuming and very tedious in dealing with legal issues, and
you’ll still be stuck with a lot of work when the tenant is evicted!
BLAZE Property has extensive experience in “rescuing” landlords from tenants who
aren’t paying their rent, even during COVID. To put you back in control, we will do the following:
- Apply for rental assistance to get a bad situation corrected -or-
- Get your tenant to start paying rent with an updated lease agreement -or-
- Formulate eviction strategy based on current lease.
- Post notices to vacate and begin the eviction process.
- Follow through with an eviction to remove a defaulting tenant.
- Continue collection efforts through in-house and external collection agencies.
- Clean up the property and get it rent ready at owner expense.
- Perform a market analysis of the rental market and set rent rate accordingly.
- Advertise the property for rent – Screen applicants as presented.
- Place a new tenant in the home using our qualification procedures.
How much does your landlord rescue service cost?
The cost for this service is a flat fee of $300 plus eviction expenses for an eviction if it becomes
necessary. After a management agreement is signed, we will engage services on your behalf to
pursue collections from a non-paying tenant, or to start the eviction.
Expenses for simple evictions usually run $156 to $700 or more, depending on how quickly the tenant vacates.
To participate the landlord must sign a 1 year property management agreement.
In addition to a property management agreement, the owner agrees to participate in the
Landlord Rescue program by allowing BLAZE Property Group to represent them in negotiations
to correct or remove the current tenant. Owner agrees to pay $300 for the Landlord Rescue
Program in addition to signing a 1 year property management agreement.
What types of fees can i expect
Eviction fees vary on the situation but here are some common ones
Court costs – $156 plus $80 per additional person on the lease
Writ of Possession – $180
Move-out Crew – 4 person crew for 2 hours to remove all belongings during Writ. $480
Certified Mailings $15 per item.