Blaze Real Estate started as a team in 2017 with the purpose of providing property management and investment property services to the Amarillo Area.
In 2021 we converted to a full-service brokerage. Now we bring our experience and expertise to the sales market as well.
We want our success to be yours!!. joining the Blaze Team you are becoming a part of a family-centered brokerage.
Blaze Real Estate is a fast-paced, growth-minded Real Estate and Property Management company in Amarillo, committed to creating value for our clients. Our management portfolio consists of single-family homes, small multi-family properties, light commercial and retail properties in multiple towns around the panhandle.
A maintenance technician will be responsible for inspecting properties, make-ready, light electrical, light plumbing, preventive maintenance, light construction, and rehabilitation projects across all of the properties we manage.
Must be comfortable using an online electronic system for maintenance dispatch and reporting of job duties performed. Works with office team to assist in determining weekly schedules.
2 years experience in related maintenance positions
Working knowledge of building maintenance, repair, and preventative maintenance programs.
Pay range provided is dependant upon experience.
Large and small appliance repair
Required to provide own hand tools. consumables provided.
Regular attendance, punctuality and dependability required
Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation.
Over-time required on an as-needed basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
On-the-spot interviews M-F 9-5 until position is filled.
Blaze Real Estate is a fast-paced, growth-minded Real Estate and Property Management company in Amarillo, committed to creating value for our clients. Our management portfolio consists of single-family homes, small multi-family properties, light commercial and retail properties. A porter will be responsible for
- Physically walking various properties on a frequent basis and removing litter, debris, cigarette butts and pet droppings
- Performing “trash-out” duties at vacated apartments – removing all abandoned furniture, trash, boxes, etc.
- Transferring trash and other items left outside of dumpsters into dumpsters
- Sweep and keep neat areas adjacent to dumpsters
- Performs routine maintenance on property as requested by supervisor
- Assists with various physical tasks as directed such as tearing down fences, digging post holes, carrying abandoned furniture, etc.
- Assists with “make-ready” duties as needed
- Helps clean and maintain shop and storage areas
- Performs interior and exterior painting as directed
- Completes minor and routine service requests
- Changes locks, makes keys and rekeys as directed
- Distributes resident communications
- Delilver parts and supplies to other matinenace teams.
- All other duties as assigned
- Work 40 hours a week from 8:00a to 5:00p M-F
- Occasional overtime and weekend work when necessary
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions for extended periods
- Must possess own tools. consumables provided
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amarillo, TX 79109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Blaze Real Estate is a family-owned and run real estate brokerage in Amarillo, TX. Our primary focus is on service to our clients, customers, and community. We are looking for professional real estate agents and teams to join Blaze Real Estate. We are looking for 10 "Founding Agents" to excel in the company and help build from the ground up. We are building a robust platform with CRM, lead generating technology platforms, document management systems, back-office support, mentorship programs and profit-sharing opportunities.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms,
- Mentoring new agents
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Hold a current Texas Sales Person License'
- Work Remotely: Yes
- Compensation: 80/20 Splits with $18000 brokerage cap. $250 per transaction after cap is reached. Mentorship and profit-sharing opportunities increase your income possibilities.
Tools and Services Provided
- Transaction Management System
- Marketing Materials
- Office Support Staff
- Up To $500 allowance per year in advertising and marketing material.
- Extra revenue opportunities
Full Job Description
Blaze Real Estate in Amarillo, Texas is searching for a highly qualified person to join our team as a receptionist. The ideal candidate has an interest in real estate and people, welcomes the challenge of multitasking, enjoys going above and beyond for our clientele, is mature enough to approach the occasional tough situations with confidence and a problem-solving attitude, and is generally a happy and stable person. If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk further! We are a family-run Real Estate and Property Management Company that values the goodness and hard work of our staff. If you need the stability of a full-time position and the opportunity for growth into the real estate industry as a sales agent or property manager through training and licensure this is a perfect position.
- Greet and welcome guests (in person/via phone)
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and scanning
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks (required)
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. computers, phone systems, payment machines, scanners, and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree
- Being bilingual is a plus
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service/Office Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)