Blaze Real Estate started as a team in 2017 with the purpose of providing property management services to the Amarillo Area.
In 2021 we converted to a full-service brokerage. Now we bring our experience and expertise to the sales market as well.
We want our success to be yours!!. joining the Blaze Team you are becoming a part of a family-centered brokerage.
Blaze Real Estate is a family-owned and run real estate brokerage in Amarillo, TX. Our primary focus is on service to our clients, customers, and community. We are looking for professional real estate agents and teams to join Blaze Real Estate. We are looking for 10 "Founding Agents" to excel in the company and help build from the ground up. We are building a robust platform with CRM, lead generating technology platforms, document management systems, back-office support, mentorship programs and profit-sharing opportunities.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms,
- Mentoring new agents
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Hold a current Texas Sales Person License'
- Work Remotely: Yes
- Compensation: 80/20 Splits with $15000 brokerage cap. $225 per transaction after cap is reached. Mentorship and profit-sharing opportunities increase your income possibilities.
Full Job Description
Blaze Real Estate in Amarillo, Texas is searching for a highly qualified person to join our team as a receptionist. The ideal candidate has an interest in real estate and people, welcomes the challenge of multitasking, enjoys going above and beyond for our clientele, is mature enough to approach the occasional tough situations with confidence and a problem-solving attitude, and is generally a happy and stable person. If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk further! We are a family-run Real Estate and Property Management Company that values the goodness and hard work of our staff. If you need the stability of a full-time position and the opportunity for growth into the real estate industry as a sales agent or property manager through training and licensure this is a perfect position.
- Greet and welcome guests (in person/via phone)
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and scanning
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks (required)
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role (preferred)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. computers, phone systems, payment machines, scanners, and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree
- Being bilingual is a plus
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service/Office Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Blaze Real Estate is a fast-paced, growth-minded Real Estate and Property Management company in Amarillo, committed to creating value for our clients. Our management portfolio consists of single-family homes, small multi-family properties, light commercial and retail properties.
A maintenance technician will be responsible for
- inspecting properties, make-ready, light electrical, light plumbing, preventive maintenance, light construction, and rehabilitation projects across all of the properties we manage.
- Must be comfortable using an online electronic system for maintenance dispatch and reporting of job duties performed.
- Works with office team to assist in determining weekly schedules.
- 2 years experience in related maintenance positions
- Working knowledge of building maintenance, repair, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Large and small appliance repair
- Required to provide own hand tools.
- Regular attendance, punctuality and dependability required
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation.
- Over-time required on an as-needed basis.